Closing the Round
The investment round is successful after
- The ending date of the round is reached and the minimum amount for the round was exceeded.
- Or after the maximum amount of the round was reached.
- The auditor will check the escrow account (to confirm the amount match the other documentation.
- Your company’s Board of Directors will decide on the allocation of the funds (you can still reject any individual investment if you like).
- The funds are released to your company’s bank account.
- You will inform the new shareholders about the happy event.
- At this time you will also pay Venture Bonsai’s success fee (5% VAT 0%).
We’ll tell you later about the tools we’ll have to manage and communicate with your shareholders.