Add Your Company
Once you’ve created your account you can start building your company profile Please note that you can only register a company in countries already validated by Venture Bonsai.
- Currently companies domiciled Finland, U.K., Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, and the U.S. can run a funding round. If you’d like to be first one in your country, please contact us and we’ll work together to prioritize your country.
Your company profile includes questions and answers section. This is the place for your followers to ask questions and a place for you to build trust and get traction. It should be noted:
- All of this information is public, and should not contain any financing round-related information. This is not our own requirement, but is based on financial regulations.
- You will also be notified about new questions with an email notification (once a day).
- Any of your team members can answer the questions.
Once you have your basic company profile ready, we recommend you make your Elevator Pitch Video. These videos are short two minutes videos where you answer the basic questions concerning your company.
- This is also a teaser for any investor, encouraging them to request to become potential investors once your company is looking for funding.
- This step is not obligatory but is really important for you to create online trust (for people who you have not met in real life).
- We’ve created a list of suggested questions to answer here.